Thursday, July 5, 2007

Why do this trip?

WHY NOT?


Seriously though, I wasn't really sure why I wanted to go on this trip. When I decided on this trip, the only reason I had in mind was "I have wanted to do this for long, and now is as good a time as ever"

Giving it further thought, here are the reasons why I want to go on this trip:
  • To see the places in US I have wanted to see for long, but haven't been able to visit. Since many of the places are close to each other, it makes perfect sense to drive. In a matter of 4 weeks, I will be able to see a lot of places and also spend significant amount of time at some special places. Perhaps it is appropriate (or ironic) that the start point (Bay area) and the end point (Houston) of this trip are the only two places I have seen before!

  • To take a complete break from the worries of my everyday life, and hopefully come back with a totally different perspective.

  • To meet up with different people across America, meet old friends and make new ones.

  • To have fun. On the road.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful experiance, relaxation and superb way of learning which i personnaly enjoy.